Powered By Blogger

sábado, 20 de março de 2010

my prince !


Justin Bieber you, so cute, so sweet, so romantic, so cute, came into my life so fast, and I think I will stay here forever, I hope! You spend so beautiful messages in their songs, and know that we do with women I was delighted to you! It shows us our value, and proof that we are important! Sort of his muse! haha I sincerely hope that some day I find my Justin out there ... and while it is not enough, comes soon to Brazil Justin Drew Bieber, we love you! Thanks for exist and make me feel loved ! " If you let me inside of your world there'll gonna be one less lonely girl, oh, I saw so many pretty faces before I say you, now all I see is you ! No, no need these other pretty faces like I need you, and when you're mine there's gonna be one less lonely girl ! I'm coming for you, I'm gonna put you first, I'll show you what you're worth ! " " You're my favorite part of day, and every mornig I look foward to seeing you face, I need se it some more . " " I wait you forever everyday hand and foot , your world is my world, yeah ,aint no way you ever gon get any less then you should . Cause baby, U smile and I smile, baby take open heart and all it offers, cause this is as unconditional, as it'll ever get you aint seen nothin yet, I wont ever hesitate to give you more ! Baby, U smile, I smile ! And whenever you smile, I smile ! s2s2

2 comentários:

  1. your text is so pretty, I really hope Justin Bieber read ! Congratulations, xoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. oh, thank you, I really hope Justin Bieber read too *-*

    ResponderExcluir